Looking for a career where daily you can make a real difference in you with personal satisfaction, then why not consider a suitable role with Mazda Colours Limited.
For over 50 years Mazda Colours Limited is creating a positive social impact around the globe. Our team regardless of their job profile, works towards achieving our vision of becoming global market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of a broad range of pigments. We have made a difference and we're proud of what we do and how we do. Each day brings new challenges and a great opportunity to win that challenge.
Performance-Driven RecognitionMerit, behaviour and performance are foremost at Mazda Colours.
People-Friendly ProceduresCompany policies and procedure revolves around our most valuable asset > the team. Keeping their happiness, we encourage them to have a balance and healthy work-life balance.
Entrepreneurial EcosystemHere at Mazda seniors are accessible for guidance and sharing new ideas. We welcome entrepreneurial ecosystem and open-door policy.
Eligibility to Apply
- All correspondence with applicants will be communicated by email and or phone
- Kindly ensure that you have a valid and working email address
- You are advised to regularly check your email address including spam folders
- The onus of providing correct and verified information entirely depends on applicant
- Applicant provides false or misleading information in their application would be disqualified
- Applicant must produce original documentary evidence of all qualifications claimed by them when required