Mazda Colours Limited has been in the business of manufacturing Copper Phthalocyanine Pigments since 1972.
In 1992, Mazda was acquired by The Choksey Group, led by Mr. Amit Choksey as Chairman and Managing Director. Since its acquisition, Mazda has experienced significant expansion and diversification, leading to increased capacity, product range, and sales turnover.
As a trusted and preferred supplier, Mazda has established itself as one of the largest producers of Copper Phthalocyanine Crude and Pigments in India. Mazda offers a comprehensive range of Blue and Green Pigments that find applications in various industries such as Paints, Plastics, Printing Inks, Detergents, Rubber, Textiles, Agro and more.
Mazda's continued success and reputation in the industry demonstrate its commitment to delivering high-quality products and meeting the diverse needs of its customers.
- To be the largest phthalocyanine pigment manufacturing company in the world
- To promote sustainable development with health and happiness of our employees
- To ensure customer satisfaction with our service and products
- To consistently create new standards of Innovation and Excellence
To be universally acknowledged as a market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of a broad range of pigments by ensuring quality, consistency, innovation and customer satisfaction, while protecting the environment.
- Full range of Phthalocyanine Pigments
- Backward integration with in-house CPC Crude manufacturing
- Annual production exceeds 20000 MT, of which over 65% is exported globally
- Fully integrated manufacturing facility equipped with modern and efficient effluent treatment facilities, with scope to add capacities
- Offer products conforming to several International Directives and Regulations of colourants
- All products are REACH registered
- Well-equipped R&D, quality control and application labs that offer qualities at par with several internationally known pigment grades
- Government of India accredited Star Export House
- Agents at strategic locations all over the world
- Competitive prices and excellent after-sales service
20000+yearly MeTric Ton capacity
400+Experienced and qualified Team
500+trusted customers globally
Established by the Bahadurji family as a manufacturer of CPC Blue Crude and Pigment 15.0
Acquired by the Choksey Group
Acquired Pigment Green 7 manufacturing facility in Vapi
Continuous expansion of product range and capacities at the Turbhe and Vapi facilities to become one of the top 2 phthalocyanine pigment producers in India
Started construction of a new facility in Roha to meet increasing demand
Started production at the Roha facility
Basic infrastructure already in place to provide runway for future growth